We are in need of someone to drive four scouts up to Blue Mountain this weekend. We have a ride home for them. Please reach out to Anthony Zalak if you are able to drive this weekend. Thank You
We will be having our first Committee Meeting on Friday, January 12. Please be there at 7:00 PM. All parents, adult leaders and committee members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Please return your completed medical forms and permission slips, if you haven’t done so yet. Yearly registration fees are due.
The agenda is as follows:
- Old Business
- Troop Debit Card Signatory
- New Business
- Committee Reports
- Recap Xmas Party/Gifts
- Recap Xmas Wreath Sale
- WordPress Users
- Northern Tier Update
- Boards of Review
There are 2 slots available for Northern Tier 1 Adult 1 Youth.
Trip Dates: February 17-24
Cost: $1500 due ASAP
Contact Anthony Zalak, (646) 354-0743 if interested.
October 6 – 9 Leaving Trinity at 5p on Friday Return approx 3p
Price include: Hotel, Entrance to museums, All Meals, & more.
Sign up deadline: Sep 22 Payment deadline: Sep 29
If you sign up and have to cancel there will be a $50 cancellation fee, as we have to book some segments in advance.
Hotel – La Quinta – Canton, OH. Has a pool!!
Hotel clarification: $175 price is based on 4 people in a room. If adults want to share a room at a lower occupancy here are the additional charges: 3 adults to a room – Additional $28.50 per person ($203.50) 2 adults to a room – Additional $86 per person ($261) Single Room – Additional $258.50 ($433.50) Hotel rooms have a king sized bed and pull out couch. These are suite units so are a bit larger (all rooms at this chain are suites). We are recommended people bring sleeping bags.
All people attending should bring the following:
Mess kit (if you don’t have one, we have them for sale for $25)
Raincoat, as Saturday’s weather looks wet.
internet connected device (i.e. iPad, laptop, etc) as you may have the opportunity to work on merit badges
Please re-read this post from the other day. Additionally I’ve reposted the baggage policy and newly posted the policy regarding batteries on the plane. Please be on time, no later than 7:00AM. Keep in mind that there is extensive construction taking place inside LaGuardia Airport and arriving at the airport before 7:00 AM may not guarantee that you will get to the Frontier Terminal before 7:00 AM.
- Everyone attending is REQUIRED to arrive at Frontier LaGuardia Terminal NO LATER than 7A. For those who may have a tendency to be late, please mentally prepare to arrive at 630A. We will NOT wait anyone who shows up late, SO PLEASE BE ON TIME! In the case
- Flight Info
F91595 LGA (930A) to MIA (109P)
F91596 MIA (245P) to LGA (542P)
- Everyone traveling is entitled to 1 checked bag (already paid for), if the bag is overweight or you bring more than 1, YOU will be required to pay the applicable fee.
- All adults & scouts are required to travel in CLASS A uniform
- Don’t forget to bring:
Florida Sea Base Class B polo
Florida Sea Base Class B T-Shirt
Florida Sea Base Water Bottle
- If you have not given in a medical yet please contact Anthony
- Take the Bonine pill given out at the planning meeting on Friday, lunch to dinner time is ideal
- It is suggested to pack your troop 106 raincoat or something similar if you have it
- Don’t forget your cell phone charger & hawaiian shirt
Yesterday the Christmas Pie/Cake Fundraiser flyer went home with your sons. If you are interested in participating, please return them on Friday, December 16. We will have the pies and cakes available for you to pick up on Friday, December 23, which will also be our Christmas party. Remember that all proceeds from this fundraiser go directly into your son’s scout account, which can be used to pay for camping trips, dues or even summer camp; so it’s to your advantage to participate in a fundraiser which will provide you with a quality pie or cake that you would most likely be purchasing in store to bring with you for the holidays.
Venturing Crew 312 has invited Troop 106 to join them at The Adventure Park at Long Island for some Zip Line/Hi COPE course fun!
Date: Saturday July 30th rain or shine
Time: About 5PM
Location: The Adventure Park at Long Island
75 Colonial Springs Rd
Wheatley Heights, NY
Cost: $41 (non-refundable once the reservations are made).
Get the money to John Mohr no later than June 15th.
- Scouts are now to dress in Class B
- Remember to bring $5 & photo you wish to use to create
- Siblings and Parents are welcome, as supplies are available.
- SIGNUP for wreath selling shifts open tonight, there are 10 selling shifts and each shift has 4 youth and 1 adult. We must be strict with limits as we have to make sure we man every selling shift.Any questions direct to Mike